27 May 2012

Lake Wheeler Car Show

I have a co-worker that has been working on a Mustang since I have known him, almost 7 years now. It is finally done and he entered it in a car show this weekend. Of course I had to get pictures.




I didn't remember him saying it was a Mach 1 so I was kind of surprised to see that it was. It is powered by the original 351 motor. It looked absolutely fantastic, he did a great job on it.

There were a lot of nice cars at the show, one of the more interesting ones I saw was this Chevy coupe pickup. I had no idea such things existed, the owner said there were only a handful left in existence and this is the only one on the East Coast.




Not all of the nice cars were in the show. I saw this original 68 California Special in the parking lot, so of course I had to get a picture.

 And of course I had to take a picture of the Baja, just because.


Afterwards I headed out to Lexington, South Carolina  for a meet-up with the Mustang Forums-Carolina Chapter crew. Any day I get to drive the convertible with the top down is a good one.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I want that red Chevy.

Larry said...

It's a beauty isn't it? The owner said of all of them that were made in six years of production there are only four left and this is the only one on the east coast.

Thanks for dropping by!