12 February 2007

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I have switched (under protest) to the new blogger, at the insistance of Google who now refuses to let me sign in under the old blogger.

They say I'll like it better.

Their bat, their ball. We will see, and if I like it I'll stay.

That's the beauty of a capitalist system. If I like what a company or organization has to offer, I'll join; if not, not.

At first I must admit that I was disgruntled, equating the forced switch to helmet and seat belt laws. Maybe it's a good idea, but I don't like being told to do it.

Unlike helmet and seat belt laws however, it's much easier to get out of the Google/blogspot arena. If I don't like it, I quit.

One thing I think I will like is the ability to label posts, and this will assumedly lead to the ability to link like posts under easy to find tabs, so to speak.

One thing I already dislike is the need to constantly "accept the terms of service" whenever I try to do things. Hopefully once I get everything set I'll no longer have to go through the hassles.

Change is the only constant.

No comments: