This time the award comes from the Flying Sekrit Skwirrel herownself, Brigid from Home On the Range (where you really should be checking in regularly, and if you aren't you missed out on a decadent brownie recipe the other day). Previous awards came from blogson Quizzikle and from inside Jennifer's head. Thank you all three for popping in to check up on me and for considering my place worth referring. That in and of itself is the real honor.
So, once again, The Rules:
1. Copy and paste award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received an award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
The nominees are:
1. Erin, from Lurking Rhythmically. Little Sis has been burning up the interwebs lately, and she makes me larf and larf and larf. Go help her buy a Glock 19.
2. Angus McThag from The View From Under The Desk.
3. Robert from Robert's Gun Shop. I left Iowa to run off and join the Navy, but he's still holding down the fort there. (Two and three would have been nominated last time, but I ran out of nomination spots.)
4. Co-bloggers Mr. Bingley and his Tree Hugging Sister from The Coalition Of The Swilling. They may be over the 200 followers limit, I'm not good at this so I couldn't tell. I think that only counts for one...
5. Aggie Sith from Sithy Things. I usually see her stuff on H&B but the stuff at her site is different and excellent. She was not previously on the blogroll, but that oversight has been corrected. (We are Sith.)
Now I'm off to let the nominees know.