21 April 2012

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Youngest Son's 13th birthday, tomorrow is Baby Grand-boy's birthday.

Yesterday I got in some shooting first thing in the morning and then I took YS to get his birthday present. Later on we went skating.  I went out on the floor and stayed on my feet and he met a girl and came home with stars in his eyes.

Today we had their party. There were hamburgers on the new grille, presents, and of course...


CAKE!!!


mmm...cake...

Also today:


The bad news is, all repairs are now on my dime.

The good news is, nothing I do from this point on will void the warranty.

I think I'll do this first...

Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Aren't grandchildren the best. Tell the little one happy birthday from a friend.

Larry said...

Will do, tomorrow after he wakes up. He's had a busy day.

Thanks for dropping by Stephen!