02 August 2009

It Never Stops

The rumors still fly, made up as usual. No links, I'm not going to feed the fire. Check at Ace's place if you want to know the details.

When is this family going to get a break?

She's resigned already. As in, not a public figure any more.

This means that all of you jackasses who attacked her and her family with impunity all this time can now be dragged into court, on your own dime this time.

And it looks like Darth Cheney has been teaching his young padawan apprentice some Sith mind control tricks. So you have been warned.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

2 comments:

cmblake6 said...

All this bs tripe they've been throwing at her is because they're SCARED! Stone quaking in their boots SCARED. What they don't realize is that the more they do this, the stronger she gets. Aaaand, this may well increase her coffers significantly. She counter sues for defamation, voila.

Larry said...

My hat's off to Todd, I think I very well would have been in jail by now if I was in his shoes.