09 September 2011


I went to the tool store today to get the drill bits and punches I needed for my Saiga conversion.

I don't have all the pieces yet, but I decided since I had the time that I would go ahead and start, and that way if I needed to get anything else I would know about it in plenty of time.

Following the instructions I disassembled the old trigger group and removed the trigger guard and plate.  After a quick shot of paint and a little grinding to the new hammer to fit the bolt lock plate everything is ready to go back together.

Now I am just waiting on the hardware.

No comments: