08 August 2013

Again?

The last time it didn't work out so good, so once more in the manner of their kind, the gun grabbers are going to do the same thing expecting different results. It may be a different group, but it's the same mindset.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Starbucks in Wake Forest, NC for a white (RAAAAACIST!!!) chocolate mocha. I'll be carrying, as usual. If you are in the area please join me, and if you aren't in the area drop into a Starbucks in your area.

Lets give them the same results as they got the last time.

4 comments:

RabidAlien said...

I plan on stopping by a Starbucks for something cold (hey, its in the 100's here!). I'll grab a pic of my cup and my CHL while there.

Larry said...

Yep, that's what I plan on doing.

RabidAlien said...

Done, photographed, photo tweaked to remove personal information, and posted on FB. Funny, they didn't seem to be just standing around wondering where all their customers were (the drive-thru line wrapped around the building, and there was a steady stream of walk-in customers).

Larry said...

Now that I've blasted my lazy carcass out of the rack I suppose I should go do the same. :D