09 August 2013

On The Itenerary

The first thing I did after coffee time was get the car washed. They always do a good job with it here. I'm bringing it back in another week or so for a hard-wax, there's a car show at the end of the month and I want her to look her best.


After that I needed some flour and wanted some Drifter Pale Ale, so off to the store I went. Imagine my discombobulation to discover that in the spot clearly marked "Drifter Pale Ale" was this instead. Search as I may, there was no Drifter to be found.  So I got this instead.

I was not disappointed. In fact, I will have to compare it side-by-side with Drifter to see which is preferable. Either one is a good brew.

This afternoon I have this to keep me busy.



Tonight Boy is dragging me off to skating rink hell, where I will likely do some homework and then wander about the internets on my newly-batteried laptop while he pretends that I am not there until such time as he wishes his friends to see him in a convertible Mustang.

Life is good.

4 comments:

RabidAlien said...

I'm jealous! I recently finished "MH:Legion", and an e-book version of "The Crimson Pact" volume 5 (a collection of short stories, some of which were written by Larry Correia, and Agent Franks makes an appearance in one of them!). I have the rest of that series in paperback, though, so I'll wait until this one comes out in paperback. Or go renew my library card, one of the two...

Larry said...

I was actually expecting this one to be paperback, but it was actually a pretty good price through Amazon. So far so good (as expected).

Home on the Range said...

OK, you are having too much fun. Either stop or invite us to join. :-)

Larry said...

Can't stop, you are welcome to jump in at any time. It's not easy being me...