31 October 2008

Random Wandering Thought

Inspired by my trips through the interwebtubbie thingies (and not by the aforementioned port wine, honestly) comes this random thought:

Why is it the Left is full of people with advanced degrees in higher learning and other supposedly essential markers of higher civilization and yet who are absolutely devoid of anything approaching rational thought? (hat tip to Tam of VFTP)

And while we are at it, why should any American give a flying fornicative act at a rolling pastry what the You're-a-peeing's think of us?

I've been to many so-called garden spots in Europe, and have never seen anything I want to go back for. In fact, I'd rather be in the worst spots in the good old US of A, because I can always walk home from there if I need to.

No comments: