02 March 2009

Snow Day



Glowbull warmening. All over my house. About four inches of it.

For the fourth time this year (the third time was just a light dusting right after Christmas that I didn't post about).

We have been at the Refuge for 4 years come this April. It has snowed more this winter than it has in the three previous ones.

And of course, since I'm hardheaded, I didn't buy any salt or even a snow shovel because I figured the last snow would be it for this season.

The wife is pointing out that she "told me to get a shovel and some salt! When are you going to start listening to me?"

I'll go and get a shovel and we won't have snow again for 5 years. That's the way my life is.

But, the good news is I'm on vacation, so I won't have to drive to work in it.

Of course, the bad news is that no one else is, so I'll have to drive everyone else around in it.

No comments: