15 September 2013

No Excuses

No I didn't post anything for 9/11. If you don't know by now what my feelings are regarding the occurrences of that day you haven't been paying attention.

It's September, which means it's Kilted to Kick Cancer time again. Donate to Team McThag, cause seriously, Jay and AD don't need the help.

I haven't been posting anything lately, and I haven't been visiting the blogs that I usually check up on. Shame on me.

No excuses, I haven't been overly busy away from work or anything else, I've just been feeling lazy lately.

If it's content you're after there's a whole blogroll over there to the right.

2 comments:

RabidAlien said...

No worries. I've recently re-discovered the Lego Star Wars Collection on my Wii. I'll see y'all in a week or so!

hehehehehe

Larry said...

Time sink...

Have fun!