05 January 2022

Things I Didn't Expect To Do, PT...whatever

 So tonight I'm supposed to go back to work.

 Yeah, I know. But such is life.

In preparation to go back to work, I was doing laundry. Round about 2 AM, when I was going to put the last load in the dryer, I heard water running. I thought this was strange since the washer was done. Then I noted the water all over the floor.


 The water tank had split open and it was spraying hot water everywhere.

The good news is, I'm not going back to work tonight after all.

I should have the water heater replaced by the time Mrs. Hades gets home, and then it will be time for a nice hot bath in that new tub.

Hell of a way to start the new year.

EDIT: The water heater replacement required the modification of the wall of the chamber it sits in because, of course,  no replacement of the exact size could be found. At any rate, it's in, it works and the Refuge once again has hot water.

No comments: