01 October 2006

In The Beginning

Once upon a time everyone had a website, time moves on and now instead of websites there are web logs, blogs as we all know and love so well.

So here's a new thing for me, this whole blogging deal. I have a few that I keep an eye on, but now here I am with mine own; now the pressure is on to make it worthwhile. Will I succeed? Time will tell.

Since there isn't much on my own personal radar screen for now the first posting is going to be rather lame I'm afraid. Such is life.

For now I'll leave you with one of my favorite things, East Broad Top Railroad's M-3 motor car photographed by yours truly on Sunday, August 20, 2006 during the East Broad Top's Community Appreciation Weekend. This was it's second day back on the railroad after being inoperative for many years.

You can find out more about the East Broad Top Railroad here and here.

No comments: