20 February 2010

Note To The Blogroll

If you are in my blogroll and I haven't been by to visit for a while, don't take it personally. I don't always get around as often as I would like.

If you have linked to me and I have not linked to you, and you want me to, please drop me a line and I'll do so. Links are there for my amusement, but a little reciprocity never hurt anyone.

Cary, I wish I had some profound and comforting words for you. I'm sorry that I don't. Somehow anything I can think of sounds trite and empty, so instead I will just offer prayers and condolences, and maybe that will do.

Thanks for all the comments (to those who comment), and thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

cary said...

Much like you, time has been getting away, and I haven't been over here nearly as often as I should have.

Thank you, Larry. I appreciate the thoughts.

Larry said...

Thanks for stopping by Cary.