13 May 2011

grrr

So Blogger went down for almost 2 days.

In the meantime one post I was working on was lost without a trace. I had the misfortune of working on it and hitting the publish button just as the site went down.

Also, three comments that I had published, along with my replies to them, were inexplicably deleted. My email record says they were published, but they are not here. Sorry PBJ, I swear to you I did publish them, really I did.

Ah, well what do you expect for nothing, I guess.

6 comments:

Anniee451 said...

If you've got them in email why not just post them all yourself and say who each comment is from?

Mike Mendez said...

I had just explained to you the ultimate answer; I don't think I could write it that way again.

Larry said...

lol Anniee, that's a good suggestion and I wish I had thought of it. I'll have to do that.

Mike, darn it, I missed it! Now I'll never know!

Thanks for dropping by!

Anniee451 said...

Mike Mendez if that wasn't a joke, it should be lol.

Mike Mendez said...

Anniee, of course it was a joke.
Everybody knows the Ultimate Answer is 42.

Anonymous said...

This isn't the first time, but it's not frequent. Thank God. Drive me nuts, it would.