05 May 2012

Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Meme

From Aggie Sith, who got it from The Real Dave, 11 things about me:

#1– Book or movie, and why?

Books. I don't really watch much TV and I can buy a book once and read it as many times as I wish instead of paying for a movie every time I want to see it. Besides, if I get tired I can put the book down and come back to it later. Can't really do that with a movie. And plus, they haven't put this kind of awesome in a movie. Yet.

#2– Real book, or e-book?

Real book. I haven't sprung for an E-reader yet. Maybe one day, but not today.

#3– Funniest thing you’ve done in the past five years?

uh...

#4– Do you put yourself in the books you read/write, or the movies you watch?

Sometimes, but not always.

#5– How would your best friend describe you?

He says I'm a wimp because I put a recoil pad on the Mosin I bought from him. Meh.

#6– Favorite kind of car and why?

You have to ask?

#7– Would your choice of party be a catered meal, or a barbeque out back?

BBQ, hands down.

#8– What is your favorite season and why?

Summer. Goes along with that whole convertible thing.

#9– What specific lesson have you learned: spiritual, educational, occupational?

The only person that gets hurt by your hate is yourself.

#10– Besides writing (for the blog, or otherwise), what’s your favorite thing to do when you get some extra time?

Drive!

#11– What is one place you can be found at least once a week?

Work. Bleh.

2 comments:

LC Aggie Sith said...

Ok, I did laugh at #3, and totally agree with Larry Correia ;)

Larry said...

I honestly couldn't think of anything for 3, nothing stands out in my mind (although I'm sure that someone could come up with something).
Thanks for dropping by Aggie!