11 June 2009

On That Note

It just gets sadder and sadder how Sarah Palin is such a threat to the liberals. Seven months after the election they just keep kicking at her. She's still a threat because she still draws big crowds. She's attractive, smart, likes guns, and speaks to "regular" people.

The Ivy League educated self-selected nobility just doesn't get why we ignorant rubes are so attracted to her. She went to a state university for pete's sake, and only has a bachelor's degree! Can't you morons see that she is TEH STOOPID?!?!?!? What's the matter with you?

She is their worst nightmare and must be destroyed. And not only destroyed, but as Robert DeNiro's character said in The Untouchables, "I want you to get this f*ck where he breathes! I want you to find this nancy-boy Eliot Ness, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna P*SS ON HIS ASHES!" destroyed.

And if she's that big a threat to them, perhaps we should really take notice.

No comments: