04 February 2009

A Note On Links

My links are here strictly for my own convenience. They are either blogs that I read every day or they are blogs or other sites I like to keep tabs on. Some of them are gateways to other blogs I read every day (like AD, for example, where I get to several daily reads after I get done perusing his scribblings) and some are one-stops.

If you are getting here by following your visitors logs, welcome. If you like what you see feel free to come back, if not it was good having you that one time. I'll be looking in from time to time, and now you know who it is that's crowding your bandwidth.

And speaking of links, check out The Endive. It's an Onion-esque take on the news with a Conservative slant.

2 comments:

Anniee451 said...

Haha - thanks for that link - The ENDIVE; that's brilliant. I have seen some things from the Onion that are funny, but I never go seek it out; I mean, if Michael Moore links to something, it's a safe bet that it's going to annoy me with leftist bias. Now there's an alternative :D

Larry said...

I thought it was pretty good too, Annie. Funny thing is, I got the link by way of an unsolicited Email, which I usually just delete without opening. This one looked interesting, so I checked it out. I'm glad I did.
Glad you liked it as well!