01 March 2012

Notes Of The Day

Danica Patrick joins the ranks of women who were more attractive before they spoke (but of course the news was about what Rush Limbaugh said, not about the fact that Patrick is just another statist).

Speaking of Rush, he is also being raked over the coals about his comments regarding the Georgetown law student who wants other people to pay for her contraceptives.

I keep getting invites to join NAPW.  I wonder what they would say if I turned in my application?

It's in the 70's and I'm running out of daylight. Rain tomorrow.  I'll blog then, since I won't have anything better to do.

4 comments:

Da Curly Wolf said...

Hmmm...I'm still randy enough that I'll put this...inelegantly. Okay so she's a statist. I still wouldn't kick her out of my bed for eating crackers all messy like. *evil grin*

Larry said...

Me neither, as long as she didn't talk. So, as long as you gave her something...nah, not even gonna finish that thought.
Thanks for dropping by CW!

Da Curly Wolf said...

ROFL...I know exactly where you were going with that Larry.

Larry said...

This here's a PG rated blog...mostly.

Thanks for dropping by CW!