01 March 2012

Wha???

I just got a message in my email spam filter with the title of "I Love mcthag.blogspot.com!" that said "My name is Spammer McDumbass and I recently stumbled across your blog mcthag.blogspot.com. I work for a company, Blog Services Inc., that connects bloggers with advertising partners. I currently have clients that are interested in sponsoring a few posts. This helps them with brand awareness and is a great opportunity for you to make some money from your blog."

Fail in so many areas it isn't even funny.

But, the good news is that McThag has fans, so he has that going for him.

3 comments:

Larry said...

Yep.

Rev Paul from "Way Up North" got one for Brigid.

Looks like someone's targeted ads needs to pick their targets a bit better...

Thanks for dropping by CW!

Angus McThag said...

Mine was for Weer'd.

Larry said...

I wonder if anyone got mine...

Thanks for dropping by McThag!